Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Change...a hell of a lot harder than I thought...

Contrary to popular belief, this has nothing to do with the Obama Administration. This is yet another personal series of thoughts.

OK, I get that the economy sucks. I get that I'm frustrated in a lot of aspects of life, but seriously? When is it going to change? Outside of not doing anything about it, there's isn't a whole lot of things I haven't tried in order to alleviate certain situations in my life.

Job: Let me be totally honest. I enjoy about 75% of the people I work with. I dislike working way too much. Yes, I know you're going to tell me to stop working so much. I like knowing that I have a stable job. I dislike the lack of intellectual challenge and debate. It's as if I'm a robot, and I'm really not liking this.

Love: Yeah, right...like that's ever going to happen. I'm excited for the wedding I'm going to this weekend, but not excited to be a single guy at said wedding. More could be said, but I'm not getting too personal here...

I think I have a nice laundry list of things I'd like to vent here, but in the interest of not having it come back and bite me in the ass later, I'll stop here.

Sigh.

Yes I've turned off comments on this one. Not looking for input, just looking to semi-vent.